Individual therapy sessions are $150 per hour (50 minutes). Longer sessions may be arranged, and will be billed at a pro-rated rate. However, non-traditional sessions may not be covered by insurance.
Coaching sessions are handled differently. Please see the coaching page for details.
I am on the following insurance and Employee Assistance Program panels:
Blue Cross/Blue Shield
United Behavioral Health
University of Texas EAP
Therapy services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I do not verify benefits prior to the first session, so you'll need to call your insurance provider (there's a number on the back of your card) to check coverage. You'll need to ask:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits, and does this policy cover them or is there a "carve out?"
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Does my policy cover telehealth and is there a copay due for this service?
Please know that in order to maintain more control over confidentiality and to have more flexibility in service provision, I am moving away from accepting insurance. This will be a slow and gradual process, though, and I welcome any questions you may have.
Payment: Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Cancellation Policy: If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $50 no-show or late cancellation fee - it is not covered by insurance and is billed directly to the client.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.